The shaftless screw pitch (feed screw) offers a larger volume capacity and the opportunity to promote particularly difficult media, such as those that tend to wind the screw pitch or those with widely varying particle size. The material quality, the special material thickness and the special production technology make the feed screw extremely resistant. Obstacle-free product promotion is guaranteed since there is no interim storage. The completely closed trough prevents any product escape. Trough covers with appropriate flat gaskets provide for an odourless operation and constitute a barrier against infiltration from the outside. At the same time, the spiral conveyor provides convenient access to all internal components during inspection or cleaning. Maintenance is kept to a minimum thanks to the small number of components. A wide range of different trough linings are available, adapted to the respective conditions of use.
• Large volume capacity
• Conveyance of particularly difficult materials
• Especially maintenance-friendly, modular design
• No blockage even with fibrous material
• Trough construction completely made of stainless steel 1.4304 / 1.4306
• Feed screw made of wear-resistant, robust standard steel or stainless steel 1.4301 or 1.4401
• Urban waste
• Screenings and Floats
• Dewatered, thickened or conditioned sludge
• Packed food
• Creams or pastes
• Waste and remains from the meat, fish. Fruit and vegetable processing, sugar factories, fish industry, waste treatment, fruit and vegetable processing plants, beverage industry, pulp and paper, the chemical industry, the food industry in general, the meat processing industry, slaughterhouses, restaurants, canteens and catering.