This flotation works according to the same principle of bubble generation as the PFL model and is used when the build-up of flotation is a bit less.
In contrast to the PFL, in which the separating surface corresponds to the container surface, additional corrugated panels are built into the PFP as a separating surface. This makes the floor area requirement for setup much smaller.
• Standard system of 5 to 200 m3/h capacity
• Stainless steel container
• Efficient recirculation system and micro-bubble generation
• With sediment outlet
• No-blockage corrugated panel package for enlarging the separating surface
• Application with many industrial wastewaters for separating fats, oils, and dissolved pollutants, floating and suspended matter, and settling sediments
• Over 30 years of experience with corrugated panel systems