During the process, solids, sand/settling settlement and floating substances that are in the dirty water are removed to avoid overloading of the subsequent treatment stage. The waste water entering the compact system is first pretreated by a screen screw. Thereafter, the sedimentation process takes place in the sand/settling sediment separated from the waste water. The TSF 3 version also has an additional grease trap with floating grease reamer using a fine bubble aeration of the sand trap for the separation and removal of fats and floating matter.
• Flow rates of up to 200 litres per second
• Inlet screening: 0.5 - 10 mm
• Shaftless, clog-free screw conveyor
• Sand removal degree with TSF 2/3: 90%, particle size ≥ 200 μm
• Grease separation only with TSF 3
• Solid volume reduction up to 35%
• Modular design